2016-02-29

No 130 - Citizen Aqualand AL0004-03E

So this is the Aqualand I got together with the Tissot Seastar in that package deal. Instead of a digital display for the depth meter, like on the classic Aqualand, this one has an analog hand showing the depth. Bought it just for fun, two tones are always nice, but I never had any intentions to use it. I just wanted to check it out. I’ve seen the same model in PVD with gold details and also one with a full lume dial. It still seems to be a pretty popular model among all the different Aqualand’s. It definitely is a beater and most of the used ones you see for sale are usually pretty banged up. If I had to choose between this one and the classic Aqualand I’d go for the two toned JP2004-07E which in my opinion is a cooler watch.

#130 - The Citizen Aqualand AL0004-03E.




© All pictures by a Watch Flipper's Diary unless noted.