2018-08-08

No 268 - Certina DS-3 PH200M


Vintage watches. Not my thing really. But when it's quartz, have new gaskets and are proven to be waterproof then I can make an exception. I know that older Certina dive watches are quite wanted out there among collectors but I think this one was one of the more common models and not very special. I remember buying it cheap and selling it cheap. Hardly wore it. It looked cool and had an interesting case design (way too thick though!) but I never bothered to dig deeper into the history of Certina diver’s. Damn, I don’t know what else to write. Sorry guys!

#268 - The Certina DS-3 PH200M.

I suspect the glass had been changed sometime during the years.


Hardy visible but it's a ref. 750.1402.41




© All pictures by a Watch Flipper's Diary unless noted.