|The CWC Limited Edition Tactical Diver prototype with T-dial. The final product will have a L-dial with Superluminova.|
- My favorite case design from CWC’s classic RN Diver. The classic Monnin case has really become my favorite of all dive watch designs.
- Destro-version with the crown at 9 O’clock. To ease the back of your wrist from the crown.
- Bead blasted steel case. For a more tactical feel.
- PVD details such as the bezel and crown. For an even more tactical feel.
- My favorite dial design. Legible, classic and clean.
- Nodate. I know, sometimes I hate not having a date but it gives a much cleaner look.
- L-dial with lots of C3 Superluminova. Makes most sense on a modern dive watch.
- Screw down crown and case back. A deal breaker without those two features.
- 300m water resistance. Suitable for everyday activities such as underwater mine clearance or wreck diving.
- 60-click bezel. Keeping it old school. I simply prefer the feeling of a 60-click.
- ETA 955.122 quartz movement with EOL indicator. Reliable and always good to go.
- Fixed spring bars. The sign of a true tool watch!
- Mineral crystal. I love the look it gets after a while from being used. It feels alive.
- Limited to 20pcs. Each individually numbered.
- Price: To be confirmed (it’s going to be reasonable).
© All pictures by a Watch Flipper's Diary unless noted.